search

Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

Hero Honda Hunk


Hero Honda Hunk
Hero Honda Hunk




Hi, i have a HHH. It is comfort and looking nice. I think its more faster them pulser. Fuel consumption ok. But there was raise a problem within two month when i purchase it. Now it is ok

I’ve bought it this April. Initially it gives 39-42 km/ltr mileage. But after 3rd servicing it gives 34-35 km/ltr. My friend bought another hunk with me. It gives 37-39 km/ltr till now (after 2nd service)

Hi guys i’m using HUNK for past 6 months i’m very proud that i’m the owner of HUNK because this byk really has the best perfomence and the control is mind blowing now a days guys likes only the ride which...Dear All, I have been using this bike for the past 2 1/2 months and I need to tell you that its a wonderful bike to ride with (have been able to cover ~ 2500 km). Let me tell you I purchased a black HUNK twin DISC last week. Till now already completed 450 KM..Totally satisfied with the performance.Earlier i was having PULSAR 150CC...And compare to PULSAR..i can...

I want to buy a good bike, good in all the senses. In order of importance, it could be 1- Riding comfort 2- Mileage 3- Power 4- Looks To begin with, I tried not to have a pre-Hunk has a gud seating position.It climps upto 121kms/hrs n am getting a mileage of about 57 kms in hws n arround 52-53 kms in city drives....only problem i faced, s with the service center (like, if tersGood bike for performance and looks.... Can handle it better. The Hunk has a stepped seat and rear-set foot pegs which gives the rider a sporty stance without sacrificing rider comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment